Monday, March 20, 2017

CLIL METHODOLOGY - METODOLOGÍA AICLE

This month I started a new online course about CLIL methodology (Content and Language integrated Learning). Having been a teacher for ten years this is a new challenge for me. I am very interested in this methodology because I want to introduce it in the biligual project I coordinate in my school (I.E.S. García Lorca). I also want to guide my team of bilingual teachers with new practices in the teaching and learning process. Besides this, it would be very interesting to use it in my L2 class, integrating the contents of the subject with the learning of the language. 

My first impression of the course has definetly been a good one, having already learned about and used new tools to introduce the learning of a language in the classroom. 

At the beginning of the course we were asked to create a presentation of ourselves with any online tool we were comfortable with. Personally I used "Biteable", a great online page that offers a great number of scenes for creating different types of presentations. Some of my students have used this tool to create digital support for their oral presentations in English class. Some of the participants of the course used: Adobe Spark, Powtoon, Genial.ly, among others.

During the following months I will post my experience of the course, sharing with everyone knowledge I will acquire about such great methodology. It would be an honor to receive feedback from all those who take their time and read my thoughts. Remember, colaborating, sharing and cooperating are some of the best ways of learning. 

At the end of my entry I have posted my presentation of "If I were..." in Spanish. Hope you enjoy it! 

See you on the network!

--------------------****--------------------

Este mes he comenzado un nuevo curso en línea sobre la metodología AICLE (aprendizaje integrado de los contenidos y lengua extranjera). Después de 10 años de docencia, este se presenta como un nuevo reto para mi. Me interesa mucho la metodología  AICLE porque la quiero introducir en el proyecto bilingüe que coordino en mi centro (I.E.S. García Lorca). Además quiero orientar a mi equipo de profesores y profesoras bilingües en nuevas prácticas en el proceso de enseñanza-aprendizaje. Añadido a esto, sería muy interesante introducir la metodolgía AICLE en mi clase de inglés, integrando los contenidos de la asignatura con el aprendizaje de la lengua.

Mi primera impresión  del curso ha sido muy buena, habiendo aprendido acerca de herramientas TICs y haberlas usado para la enseñanza del idioma en el aula. 

Al principio del curso se nos pidió crear una presentación acerca de nosotros mismos. Podíamos utilizar cualquier herramienta TIC con la cual nos sintieramos cómodos. Personalmente usé "Biteable", una página web que ofrece muchas distintas escenas para crear diferentes tipos de presentaciones. Algunos de mis alumnos y alumnas han usado esta herramienta para crear apoyo digital para las presentaciones orales que realizan en la clase de inglés. Los participantes del curso han usado: Adobe Spark, Powtoon, Genial.ly, entre otras.

Durante los próximos meses publicaré mi experiencia en el blog, compartiendo con todos el conocimiento adquirido sobre esta metodología. Sería un honor recibir retroalimentación de aquellos que se tomen su tiempo en leer mis pensamientos. Quiero señalar que colaborar, compartir y cooperar son algunas de las mejores maneras de aprender. 

A continuación os dejo el video presentación que he creado para el curso "Y si fuera...". Espero que os guste. 


¡Nos vemos por la red!


No comments:

Post a Comment